Sunday, December 25, 2011

{Winter ONEderland!}



Dylan's 1st birthday was a success!  Our Winter ONEderland theme was so much fun to coordinate.

My mom and sister-in-law made the most scrumptious, delicious, festive (and gluten free!) cake pops! I documented the loooooong process...

This gf cake mix taste like brownies! 
After coming out of the cake pop mold

Candy melts heated up made the cake pop shell.



Decorating was the best part!

Finished product!!

Then we had to let Dylan have his very own cake.  Who better than our old friend, Frosty, to join the festivities?

My brother made these fantastic signs...they were a huge hit!


As a proud mama of this happy little one-year-old, I can proudly say that he had a great time!



He figured out very quickly how to open  presents...








 Now we are on to Year Two!
(Sigh)

Xoxo,

Mama D





1 comment:

  1. He is so beautiful! I just adore him. I need to meet him....

    ReplyDelete